This data protection statement provides you with information what personal data Ticketcorner AG («Ticketcorner», «we», «us») collects from you and how and for what purposes it processes them. It applies to all personal data collected upon visiting the websites ticketcorner.ch, fansale.ch, ski.ticketcorner.ch, mrp.ticketcorner.ch, ticketcorner-light.ch, live-club.ch, starzone.ch, as well as the partner websites provided by Ticketcorner, including personal data collected in the context of the chat functionality offered (hereinafter collectively referred to as «websites»), and in the context of the apps (websites and apps hereinafter collectively referred to as «digital platforms»).
The ticket purchaser acknowledges that this data protection statement has been translated from the German version. In any cases of conflicts between this translated version and the German original version, the German version will be considered.
Unless specified otherwise in this data protection statement, the controller for the collection, processing and use of your personal data is:
Phone: 0900 800 800 (CHF 1.19/min. - Mon–Fri 8:00am–5:00pm)
Representatives in the EU:
CTS EVENTIM AG & Co. KGaA
We use personal data in order to provide functional digital platforms and render our content and services. Ticketcorner treats personal information with confidence, care and for the given purpose. In doing so, we adhere to the relevant requirements of the applicable data protection legislation.
When you visit our digital platforms, the browser and apps used on your computer or mobile end device automatically transmit information to our website servers for processing.
1. When you access our digital platforms, we process your personal data that is technically necessary for us to provide you with our websites and apps. This includes ensuring the stability and security of your visit to our websites and apps. We process the following personal data for this purpose:
2. In order to identify and defend against threats (bot defence, DDoS attacks) and to deliver and accelerate online applications, we utilise the services of Akamai Technologies GmbH, Parkring 20-22, 85748 Garching, Germany. Akamai processes the IP address of your end device. Akamai uses this information on our behalf to prevent technical threats to our Website and to ensure a high level of availability of our Website. The IP address is generally transmitted to servers of Akamai in the USA, where it is processed. This data is transmitted based on standard EU contractual clauses.
3. We utilise Google reCaptcha on our Websites. reCaptcha is a service offered by Google (Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) and serves to prevent the misuse of automated entries in web forms and consequently protect the technical systems of the host.
When you call up one of our Websites in which reCaptcha is integrated, a connection is established to Google’s servers. A reCaptcha cookie is set. Your IP address will be transmitted to Google.
In addition, reCaptcha collects the following data through «fingerprinting»:
4. We process your personal data based on our legitimate interest in making the Websites available to you and ensuring IT security for you when you visit our Websites.
1. When you visit our digital platforms, we may analyse and document how you use them, such as the number of website visits, your browsing behaviour on our websites, which events and sections of our website you show interest in and, if you buy a ticket from us, your order and shopping cart data. We also aggregate this data in order to be able to engage in activities such as analysing the number of website and app visitors and their origin. We process the following personal data for this purpose:
2. For app versions 4.17 (iOS)/3.21.1 (Android) and earlier, we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest in conducting such analysis in order to enhance our app, products and services. We also process your data based on our legitimate interest in preventing fraud.
For app versions 4.18 (iOS)/3.22.1 (Android) and later, we process your personal data on the basis of your consent and our legitimate interest in preventing fraud.
We process your personal data for the websites on the basis of your consent.
3. For analysis purposes, we use Google Analytics 360, a web analytics service offered by Google Ireland Ltd («Google»), on our digital platforms.
Before transmitting your IP address to a Google Analytics 360 server, we typically truncate it on our server. If your location falls within the European Union or other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, this function will reduce the length of your IP address.
On behalf of Ticketcorner, Google uses this information for the purpose of evaluating the use of our digital platforms, compiling reports on Website activity and providing other services relating to use and Internet usage to Ticketcorner.
For the websites:: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
For the apps: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/12017362
4. We use Optimizely Web Experimentation (Optimizely) on our websites to enhance the appeal and optimise the content and functionality of our website. We can continuously improve our services by providing new features and content to a subset of our users and statistically analysing the resulting changes in usage.
In connection with the use of Optimizely cookies, your personal data is transferred to the USA. This data is transmitted based on standard EU contractual clauses. You have two options for preventing the collection of information by Optimizely Web Experimentation. First, you can prevent the storage of cookies by making an appropriate adjustment to your browser settings. Second, you can deactivate Optimizely’s tracking by clicking here. However, we would like to point out that in this case, you may experience limitations in accessing all the features and functionalities of this website.
5. We use a user experience analytics tool from Hotjar Ltd. to better understand the needs of our users and to optimise our websites’ services while improving the overall user experience. This tool works with cookies and other technologies to collect data about the behaviour of our users and their end devices. To this end, we process the following (personal) data:
6. We also use the analytics service Adjust.io to analyse the use of our apps. If you wish to object to data processing by Adjust.io, please use the opt-out option specified in section 3.1.2 item 2.
7. We rely on anonymised crash reports to investigate any errors in our app and to make improvements. For this purpose, we use Firebase Crashlytics, a service provided by Google Ireland Ltd. You can find more details about this service at https://try.crashlytics.com/terms/privacy-policy.pdf. In the event of a crash, your personal data is transferred to the USA (status of the app at the time of the crash, installation UU ID, crash trace, manufacturer and operating system of the mobile phone, last log message). This data is transmitted based on standard EU contractual clauses.
8. To object to data processing by the above-mentioned analysis provider, please use the opt-out option provided in section 3.1.2 item 2.
1. When you visit our digital platforms, we analyse and document your user behaviour in order to display personalised recommendations to you based on this data. We process the following personal data for this purpose:
We utilise an IP anonymisation function on our Websites. This means that IP addresses are processed in a truncated form. This makes it impossible to relate the data directly to a specific person.
3. To receive location-based event recommendations in the app, simply enable this feature and choose the respective location(s) in the «Locations» section of the app settings. We process your current position to display personalised advertisements. Your personal data is processed based on your consent, which is given when you choose the «Locations» feature.
4. Ticketcorner uses the Frosmo platform, which collects data about its Website visitors in order to target them with tailored content that meets their needs and interests. To collect data, Frosmo employs various technologies, including browser cookies. By default, the Frosmo platform does not collect any personal data that makes it possible to identify an individual person. Frosmo never collects visitor data for its own purposes or for the purpose of selling it to third parties.
1. When you visit our digital platforms, we process your personal data for advertising activities in the form of remarketing and display advertising, as well as by using social media plug-ins for social media ads.
2. We conduct various marketing campaigns using tags (pixels) and cookies from our retargeting providers as part of display advertising. When you use our digital platforms, tags and cookies are set and associated with products you have accessed or purchased. This allows us to show you personalised advertisements for Ticketcorner products. In addition, we display banner ads to Facebook users who have a profile that is similar to existing customers and users of our digital platforms. We process the following for this purpose:
3. Once you have purchased a ticket from us, a cookie is set by Google Ads, Google Analytics 360, Microsoft Ads and Bing. This cookie allows us to show you individual recommendations for Ticketcorner products and services based on your purchase when you enter the corresponding search terms in Internet search engines after your purchase (search engine marketing). Your personal data is processed for this purpose. The processing is based on your consent.
If you would like to object to the data processing by Google Ads, Google Analytics 360, Microsoft Ads and Bing, please click the following link: Cookie settings
In connection with the use of of Google Ads, Google Analytics 360, Microsoft Ads and Bing, your personal data is transmitted to the USA. This data is transmitted based on standard EU contractual clauses.
Please refer to the relevant privacy information for more details on data processing by Google Ads and Microsoft Ads:
4. We place advertisements, so-called social media ads, on the social networks and apps of Meta such as Facebook, Instagram and Messenger. If you have a user account in these social networks and consent to the display of advertising via your user account settings in the social network, you will be shown relevant recommendations on our products and services when using the social network. The recommendations are generated based on your interests stored in your public profile on Facebook or Instagram (e.g. «likes» of artists). We process your public profile data for this purpose. We show you individual advertisements based on the interests stored in your public profile (e.g. «likes» of artists). In particular, we process
5. Cross-website advertising via third-party providers
You can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the Websites as well as the processing of this data by clicking the following link and changing your settings there: Cookie settings
6. In order to be able to show suitable recommendations for products and services on Google advertising platforms (e.g. YouTube, Google Search or Google Display Network) and Meta social networks (e.g. Facebook, Instagram) to you and users who are similar to you in their purchasing behaviour, your encrypted email address may be forwarded to these networks after you have registered for Ticketcorner News. Your e-mail address is encrypted using the SHA-256 hashing process and transmitted to the USA for this purpose. This data is transmitted based on standard EU contractual clauses.
The data is transmitted regardless of whether you have a user account with Google or Meta. Once the hashed data (matching) has been compared with the hashed user data on Google or Meta, Google or Meta deletes the transmitted data. This ensures that e-mail addresses of people who are not registered as users on Google or Meta are not available to Google or Meta outside of this data comparison.
Refer to the privacy information of Google or Meta for more details on data processing:
We process your personal data based on your consent.
7. Wish lists with the social sharing function from Joyned
To use a wish list, you do not have to register or provide any other personal data.
Any personal data you disclose in the chat function with friends will be stored for as long as you use the service, but no longer than 21 days after you stop using the service.
8. We use interest-based advertising on our Websites and use advertising cookies for this purpose, including retargeting/remarketing technologies from the third-party provider Ringier Advertising, Zurich, www.ringier-advertising.ch. They allow us to display advertising content tailored to you on third-party websites based on the interest you have shown in our products and services when you visit our Websites.
Our legitimate interest in using cookies is to customise the information available to best suit your interests and make your online experience as informative as possible.
The following data and information are stored in the cookies:
1. When you use our digital platforms, cookies are stored on your end device. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive or in the device memory of your mobile end device and assigned to the browser or app you are using. Cookies are used to provide specific information to the organisation that sets the cookie. Cookies also contain personal data. This allows us to design our digital platforms in a more user-friendly and effective way. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer.
3. If you grant your consent for us to store specific or all cookies on your end device, a corresponding consent ID will be generated and stored. The processing is based on the legal obligation of the controller.
1. When you visit our websites, you can use appropriate map services to check the locations of venues and immerse yourself in the atmosphere of events and artists by watching videos and listening to music samples. To offer you these features, we incorporate third-party content into our online services. To show you the content, the third parties responsible for providing the content process your IP address and send it to their servers, which could be located in the USA. This data is transmitted based on standard EU contractual clauses. Cookies are also set, and other technical information (such as browser type and the longitude and latitude of your location) is processed.
2. This processing is based on your consent. Cookies for displaying maps and audio-visual content will only be loaded and your data will only be transferred to third parties after you have provided your consent to this processing. If you would like to object to the data processing, please click the following link: Cookie settings
3. A more detailed description of the services and how your data is processed can be found below:
1. To set up a customer account, for ticket sales registration and registration as a member of the Ticketcorner Live Club, we need some of your contact details from you such as first name, surname, address, e-mail address and telephone number. With new registrations, we collect master data (name, address), contact data (e-mail address) as well as access data (user name and password). If you enter your date of birth when you register, we will send you a birthday e-mail. Mandatory fields are marked accordingly in the input screen.
We process your personal data to allow you to create and use your customer account and to purchase tickets. Based on our legitimate interest, we also process your personal data to keep you informed about our products and services and for verification purposes when you change personal data in your customer account.
2. You can have your customer account or erased at any time using the contact details referred to in point 1, without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates. The termination of your Ticketcorner Live Club membership is subject to the Ticketcorner Live Club Member Terms and Conditions.
After erasing your customer account or terminating your membership in the Ticketcorner Live Club, we will then erase your personal data stored, as far as we do not have to store them for the execution of orders or due to legal retention obligations.
If you use your OneLog account to register for the Blick+ ticket shop, the following data will be transmitted to Ticketcorner with your consent:
When you click the respective button of the login provider (Facebook, Google or Apple) when registering, a new window opens with input screens for your Facebook, Google or Apple login data. By entering your Facebook login details, you consent to us accessing your public Facebook profile. The authentication process is carried out directly with Facebook, Google or Apple. We cannot access the password entered during the authentication process with Facebook, Google or Apple. Your data will be returned according to your privacy settings on Facebook, Google or Apple.
After successful authentication, your user account with Facebook, Google or Apple and our customer account are linked. You can then use our customer account without having to register separately on our Websites.
If you register using your login data from Facebook, Google or Apple in our online customer portal, we process your first and last name and your e-mail address. We only use your Facebook, Google or Apple login data for your registration if you choose to let us do so. We process your personal data based on your consent.
Service provider: Meta Platforms Irland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland
Service provider: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland
Service provider: Apple Inc., Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014, USA
1. When you purchase a ticket on our digital platforms, at our ticket agencies or via our ticket hotlines, we process the personal data you provide during the purchasing process (such as your first name, surname, address, delivery address, email address, billing and payment details) in order to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you.
To make it easier for you to buy tickets in the future, we save your preferred payment method in your customer account.
2. If you purchase a ticket for another person (third party), we process the personal data of the third party that you have provided (name and contact details, if applicable) for ticket personalisation and, if applicable, for sending the ticket to the third party on the basis of our contractual obligations. If you provide data of a third party when purchasing tickets, please ensure that you have adequately informed the third party about the processing of their data by Ticketcorner and that you are authorised to provide the data.
3. When issuing personalised tickets, we may also process highly sensitive personal data, such as your health data, provided that you have submitted the relevant information when purchasing a ticket or at admission control and have given us permission to process this data. This includes, for example, indicating that you are a wheelchair user, have an allergy or intolerance to food or a severe disability. We process this data for purposes such as providing you with special price categories, access to an event and special seating during the event. We may also use passport photos to create personalised ski tickets. The processing of your data is based on your consent.
4. If you receive and accept a digital ticket (Ticketcorner.Pass) from a third party by forwarding it, we process your personal data to perform our contractual obligations.
5. In situations where there is a particularly high number of visitors, you may be directed to a virtual queue if you are purchasing a ticket through the ticket shop on our digital platforms. Such queues prevent our digital platforms from being overwhelmed. Queue-it ApS processes your IP address and potentially your browser data, such as your user agent, to establish your position in the queue and authorize your ticket purchase at the appropriate time. This processing is based on our legitimate interest in providing our websites in a secure and efficient manner.
6. When you use ticket sales registration, we authenticate your registration to give all fans fair access to high-demand presales. This process serves to exclude commercial buyers in particular from participating in presales. To verify that you meet the requirements for fair ticket purchase and thus for participation in the presale, we match your individual personal information from your customer account with your ticket sales registration. This may include your name and e-mail address, allowing us to ensure that you have only registered once for the relevant presale. You will receive all information on ticket sales registration in the newsletter (see section 3.10). We process your personal information in order to fulfil our contractual obligations.
7. We may also use your personal data to check compliance with sales specifications and thus to combat fraud on the basis of our legitimate interest.
8. The erasure of these data takes place after expiry of the statutory storage periods. Any data associated with a customer account (see below) will be stored as long as this account exists.
1. As a private individual, you can offer and purchase tickets and related services from Ticketcorner via our ticket exchange fanSALE (available at www.fanSALE.ch). We process your personal data in your capacity as buyer or seller of a ticket for the purpose of initiating, executing and handling the contract.
2. If you provide the delivery address of another person (third party) when purchasing a ticket on fanSALE, we process the contact details of this third party for the purpose of processing the contract. In this constellation, you ensure that you have adequately informed the third party about the processing of their data at Ticketcorner and that you are authorised to provide the data.
If you have started an order process in our ticket shop on our digital platforms but have not yet completed it, we will send you a reminder email to the email address or push notifications stored in your customer account about the purchase process you have started. You can complete this purchase process by logging into your customer account on our digital platforms.
We collect and store your personal data to identify shopping carts that have not been finalised. The collection and storage of your personal data is based on your consent. If you would like to object to the data processing on one of our websites, please click the following link: Cookie settings
As part of our marketing efforts, we use your personal data to send reminders regarding purchase transactions that you have not yet completed. If you have not yet purchased a ticket from us, we process your data on the basis of your consent. If you previously bought a ticket from us, we will use the personal information you provided during the ordering process based on our legitimate interest in engaging in marketing efforts.
We regularly invite our customers to participate in customer surveys in order to continuously improve our products and services and tailor them to your needs. We use the data that you provided in the purchase process to contact you. process to contact you.
We process your personal data based on our legitimate interest in improving our products and services.
If you receive our customer surveys, we analyse and document whether you open the surveys and how you interact with them. We process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest in designing our customer surveys to meet your needs.
If your order is cancelled, we will process your personal data in order to fulfil our contractual obligations.
If you did not buy your ticket from us yourself, but received it as a gift from the purchaser, for example, and now send in the ticket due to a cancellation or postponement of the event, we will process the data that you have provided to us as a different sender in an informal manner or via the form on our Website. We process your personal data for the purpose of returning your ticket and providing you with a refund on the basis of contract fulfilment.
If you have provided sensitive personal data concerning yourself or a third party when purchasing a ticket, we will process this data for the purpose of refunding the ticket based on your consent.
You can register for our newsletter on our websites. If you would like to be informed as soon as event dates for your favourite artists and events are set, or if you would like to opt for ticket sales registration, you can sign up for our ticket alert and waiting list.
To register for our newsletter and ticket alarm, the data requested in the registration process and your language setting are required. Newsletter and ticket alarm registrations are logged. After registration, you will receive a message to your e-mail address asking you to confirm the subscription («double opt-in»). This is necessary so that third parties cannot register with your e-mail address.
If you receive our newsletters, we analyse and document whether you open the newsletters and how you make use of them. We process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest in designing our newsletters and mailings to meet your needs and to improve the reach of our marketing efforts.
You can cancel your newsletter or ticket alarm subscriptions at any time using the contact details referred to in point 1 or revoke your consent to receiving a newsletter or ticket alarm at any time and thus unsubscribe from the newsletter without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates.
You will also find an unsubscribe link in every newsletter.
We store the registration details as long as they are needed for the sending of the ticket alarm or newsletters. The registration logging and the e-mail address are stored as long as there is an interest in having the proof of the originally given consent.
If you have registered a customer account in any of our apps, expressed interest by «liking» one or more artists and provided us with your consent, we will send you personalised event information for these artist(s) in the form of push notifications.
Your consent is required as the legal basis for sending newsletters, ticket alerts and push notifications. The legal basis for recording your registration is our legitimate interest in proving that the dispatch was carried out with your consent.
If you have purchased a ticket from us or won tickets as part of our contests, we may send you personalised information emails. These emails may include details on how to get to the event, available parking spaces, and any specifications provided by the event organiser, such as restrictions on bag size. We process your personal data in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to you.
Ticketcorner may use the personal data collected during a ticket purchase to inform you in the future about similar events, services or partner offers, regardless of whether you have subscribed to our newsletter or not. These notifications may be sent electronically or potentially also by post. We send this information based on our legitimate interest in continuing to keep you informed about events and services that you may be interested in based on your ticket purchases. You have the option to unsubscribe from receiving such information at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in the respective emails.
After attending an event, you can post a review of the event on our Websites or tell us and other visitors to our Websites if you enjoyed the event. Your review will be published on our Websites. When you submit your FanReport, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of publishing your FanReport.
If you contact us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), we will process your details in order to handle the request, notification as well as follow-up questions. If you contact us by calling our hotline, your conversation may be recorded. You will be notified of the possible recording by an announcement prior to the call.
If data processing is carried out for the purpose of pre-contractual measures upon your request or, if you are already our customer, for the execution of the contract, the legal basis for this data processing is the fulfilment of the contract.
We only process personal data if you consent to it or if we have a legitimate interest in processing your data. A legitimate interest might lie in responding to your emails or other requests.
If you participate in a sweepstake organised by us on our digital platforms or via social media platforms, we will process your data in order to conduct the competition and send notification of a prize (via e-mail or social networks). In order to process the handover of a prize, it may be necessary to transmit the data required for this purpose to the respective cooperation partner who has donated a prize or who will carry out the handover of the prize.
The legal basis for processing your data is the organisation of the contest.
Our websites feature an embedded hotel map provided by third-party provider Stay22. If you follow the links on this hotel map (affiliate links) and go on to make use of the offers provided via those links, we may receive remuneration from the third-party provider in the form of commissions.
The third-party provider (Stay22) has to know you have followed embedded affiliate links in our website in order to ascertain whether you have made use of the offers in the hotel card. Affiliate links are assigned to relevant transactions or other activity (e.g. purchases) solely in order to calculate any commission due. These assignments are removed when they are no longer required for this purpose.
For the purposes of assigning affiliate links as described above, certain values can be added to the links. These values can be added as integral parts of the links concerned, or saved separately (e.g. in a cookie). Specifically, these additional values may include the website from which the link was accessed (the referrer), the time at which it was accessed, an online identifier for the operator of the website where the affiliate link was located, an online identifier for the offer concerned, the type of link used, the type of offer, and an online identifier for the user. You can stop these cookies being generated by turning off targeting cookies in your cookie settings.
Your data will be processed on the basis of our legitimate interest (specifically our interest in being able to provide efficient, profitable, user-friendly services, and our interest in determining the amount of affiliate remuneration due).
We store your personal data for as long as and to the extent that it is required for the purposes for which it is processed.
Once the data is no longer required for the purposes specified in section 2 and section 3, we will retain your personal data for the time period during which you can assert claims against us or we can assert claims against you.
In addition, we store your personal data for as long as and to the extent that we are legally required to do so. The retention obligation period applies for up to ten years.
Under certain circumstances, the applicable data protection law grants you the right to object to the processing of your data, in particular for the purposes of direct marketing and other legitimate interests in processing.
Depending on the applicable data protection law, you also have the right:
We make every effort to ensure the security of your data within the framework of applicable data protection laws and technical possibilities.
To secure your data, we maintain technical and organisational security measures that we continually update to reflect the state of the art.
Yet we point out that data transmissions over the Internet (e.g. When communicating by e-mail) might entail security gaps. A full protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
We also do not guarantee that our offer will be available at specific times as disturbances, interruptions or failures may occur. The servers we use are regularly backed up.
1. Basically, we only use your personal data within our company.
2. However, for the purpose of processing the contract between you and the organiser or operator concerning the purchase of the ticket and for the processing of your personal data by the organiser or operator in this context, Ticketcorner may transmit your personal data to the organiser or venue of the event chosen by you and to the operator of the venue, leisure or cultural facility or mountain railway chosen by you. In order to create personalised ski tickets and for the purposes of the access control systems at the ski resorts, information including first name, surname, date of birth, address – as required, telephone number and a passport photo will be transmitted in encrypted form to the access providers Skidata Schweiz and TeamAxess Österreich, as well as to the Swiss mountain railway for which the personalised ski ticket is being purchased. If you place a booking via a website of a cooperation partner (such as Raiffeisen Schweiz Genossenschaft, Swiss Mobiliar Services Ltd. or Sunrise GmbH) for whom Ticketcorner operates a website, your personal data will also be transmitted to the corresponding cooperation partner. Personal data (contact details and ticket purchases) collected in connection with a ticket purchase may be used to notify you of the same or similar events in the future. In addition, the data protection declarations of the respective cooperation partner apply. If you make a booking on an electronic transfer medium (such as the SBB SwissPass), Ticketcorner is in addition entitled to forward your order data to the issuer of this transfer medium in so far as the issuer needs such data solely to fulfil its customer service obligations.
3. We transmit your personal data to banks, payment service providers, financial service providers and credit card companies to process the payment and any refund of the purchase price, depending on the payment method and process selected.
4. If we send you your ticket by postal mail, we will transfer your personal data to shipping service providers for the purpose of processing the contract with you.
5. To facilitate the debt collection process, we share your personal data with debt collection service providers who handle the process on our behalf on the basis of our legitimate interest in enforcing our legal claims.
6. Information e-mails, newsletters and invitations to customer surveys are sent by service providers we commission and their use by you may be analysed and documented. We transmit your personal data to the service providers for this purpose.
7. If and to the extent that we outsource certain parts of our data processing, we subject the contractor(s) to a contractual obligation only to use personal data in accordance with the requirements set out in the applicable data protection legislation and to ensure that the rights of the data subject are protected.
We also use the services of our parent company CTS EVENTIM AG & Co. KGaA, Munich/Germany, and transmit the personal data required for this purpose to CTS EVENTIM AG & Co. KGaA.
We also use IT service providers from the US that we conclude corresponding agreements with (in particular based on the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission), taking technical and organisational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security.
8. We are also authorised to pass personal data on to our parent companies CTS EVENTIM AG & Co. KGaA, Munich, Germany and Ringier Ltd, Zofingen for internal group reporting and analysis purposes.
9. With your consent, personal data may also be disclosed to other third parties (e.g. artists). This disclosure will only take place, however, if you have consented to the disclosure to the data recipient and the purposes specified in the consent. This consent may be revoked at any time from Ticketcorner or from the organisation indicated in the consent.
10. In addition, we will only disclose your personal data to the extent that we are legally required to do so.
Ticketcorner reserves the right to change this data protection policy at any time. Changes will be published on the Ticketcorner websites and take effect upon their activation.
If you have any questions or concerns about data protection, please send us a message using the contact details mentioned in point 1.
General information about cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored in the browsers of your end device or in the device memory of your mobile end device and are assigned to the browser or app you use when you access our websites or apps.
Cookies allow your actions and settings on our Websites to be stored and tracked for the duration of the browser session and eventually even longer. In addition, cookies make it possible to recognise your browser. For example, the contents of your shopping cart can be restored after leaving the website, or events that you have recently viewed can be displayed.
Types of cookies used
We use first-party cookies, i.e. cookies that are set by servers on our Website and which can only be accessed by our servers.
In addition, cookies from third-party providers («third-party cookies») are also integrated into our digital platforms. On our websites, these cookies are set by servers of other and/or our websites or domains and read by third parties. Your browser can be tracked beyond our website by these cookies in order to show you EVENTIM ads on the websites of our partner companies, for example. In our apps, these cookies are set by servers belonging to other providers and potentially our own servers and are accessed by other providers. Third-party providers can use these cookies to track your mobile end device.
Retention of cookies
Certain cookies in use are known as session cookies, meaning they are only retained for the duration of an individual’s use of our digital platforms. When you leave the website, close the app or log out, the cookies are automatically deleted.
In addition, we also use persistent (permanent) cookies, which remain stored on your browser or mobile end device beyond the duration of use and are automatically deleted after a specified expiry date.
Purposes of using the cookies
Statistics and convenience cookies:
These cookies allow our digital platforms to provide advanced functionalities, personalisation and analytics. They are set either by us or by third-party providers whose services we use on our digital platforms. If you disable these cookies, then you may not be able to use some or all of our services properly.
These cookies are set on our website by our advertising partners. They can be used to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertising content on other platforms. They do not store any personal data but are based on a unique identification of your browser and device. If you disable these cookies, you will see less relevant advertising content.
External media content:
These cookies facilitate the loading and display of embedded media content from third parties on our websites. Enabling these cookies will disable the display of embedded media content.
Cookie settings by users
You can use your browser or system settings on your mobile end device to restrict or completely prevent the retention of (certain) cookies across websites or apps and to delete cookies that are currently being retained. For more detailed information, please refer to the instructions or help function of your browser or mobile end device.
You can generally still visit and use our digital platforms even after restricting/disabling cookies in your browser and system settings. Please note, however, that if you completely disable cookies, this may limit the functionality of our digital platforms.
You can prevent the future collection of your data when visiting our Websites by clicking the following link and changing your settings there: Cookie settings
Rümlang, 25 January 2024